2014年11月28日金曜日

Diary - Week 9

EVENT 1
On Thuesday, I played basketball with my friends in gymnasium. I'm not good at playing basketball, but thanks to my friends, I was able to enjoy playing basketball. I want to play volleyball next!

EVENT 2
On Wednesday, I faced a looming deadline for International C C. I like this class because I had not studied such a class before, so I'm interested in communications between many countries. In addition, I like teacher of ICC because I get on well with her. I'm looking forward to coming next class!

EVENT 3
Last Thursday, I had a bad day. The day, I finished classes early, so I went back to my home. Then, my mother put my apron to use at part-time job into the washing machine while I went to school. That's why, I was going to hang out the apron. When I opened the lid of the washing machine, I was so astonished at the sight. My memo pad that I use for work was come to pieces! I was struck dumb with amazement. I must memorize a lot of things from the memo pad. I was not able to remain deep in the shock the night. However, I hang tough!

EVENT 4
On Saturday, I had a pain in throat. I think that is because of volcanic ash from the eruption of Mt.Aso. I live in Aso, so I damaged. In addition, I also had a pain in eyes. Then, I'm going to wear a mask.

EVENT 5
Last Sunday, I went for work only in the morning. After that, I went home because it was my older sister's birthday. We ate her birthday cake and feast made by my mother. We spent happy time!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Minami -

    Wow -- that's too bad about your p/t job memo pad... I hope your boss doesn't get angry at you about it. It was an accident!!

    The score for this diary homework is 6/10

    返信削除