2014年11月24日月曜日

Diary - Week 8

EVENT 1
On Tuesday, I went to a flower shop near my university. I went there to buy a bunch of flowers for my older sister. My sister's birthday is coming soon, so I'm going to give that. I chose red, white and pink flowers, so The bunch of flowers became very cute and beautiful! I'm looking forward to giving for my sister.

EVENT 2
On Wednesday, I met a friend who lives in Kyoto. We have been friend since I was in high school, but we haven't seen for a year. She came back to Kumamoto for the first time in a year. We haven't seen for a long time, so we talked together all the time. She plans to go back to Kyoto on November 23, so I want to enjoy a lot of things.

EVENT 3
Last Thursday, I read an interesting book in library. I read Gingerbread man. One day, when a woman made a gingerbread man, the gingerbread man woke up and jumped out of the house. Some people saw the gingerbread man escaped from a woman. The gingerbread man was very clever, so nobody was not able to catch him. Then, a clever fox saw the gingerbread man, and he was able to catch him and ate him. 

EVENT 4
On Saturday, I went for work. Today is the fifth attendance. I'm able to work more and more. However, I want to work more harder, and I want to make a lot of money.

EVENT 5
On Monday, today is a holiday, but we had classes, so I went to university. Today, Christie was late, so mr.tomei was teacher of Writing. During the class, I want Christie to come as soon as possible. I was glad to be able to meet you :)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Minami --

    I am SO EMBARRASSED that I woke up late and missed most of our class on Monday! For me, it was a disaster!! I always expect my students to come to class on time, so I think I showed a really bad example :-( On my way home on Monday, I bought a SECOND alarm clock. I don't think I will sleep late again!!

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除