2014年11月11日火曜日

Diary - Week 6

EVENT 1
On Nobember 1, It was school festival day. We sold frankfurts. I woke up early in the morning, and we prepared our shop. It was rainy day, so we was not able to sell a lot of frankfurts. However, I enjoyed talking with my friends, and I was able to make some new friends. That's why, It was very happy day. 

EVENT 2 
On Nobember 2, It was also school festival day. We were able to sell more frankfurts than yesterday. Our frankfurts sold out! I was glad to hear about it. However, I was not able to sleep yesterday, so I was tired today.

EVENT 3
On Nobember 3, it was the last day of school festival. We have been prepared a lot of things to this school festival, so I was sad. We cooperated each other preparation of school festival. At last, the school festival succeed, so there was not the regret. This year, we could do Kouyasai. It was really really fun. I'm looking forward to coming next year's school festival. 
 
EVENT 4
Last Tuesday, we held a party to celebrate the successful completion of the school festival. We ate many delicious  food, and we took a lot of photos. This party was also retirement party of juniors. I was really sad. In addition, I felt uneasy. However, I will try to let other members enjoy.

EVENT 5
Last Sunday, I worked as a part-time job. It was holiday and sunny day, so we were very busy. I hurried almost time, so I cut my finger. My colleagues gave me an adhesive plaster, so I was glad. After the job, my mother and my older sister came for me and we ate out. My mother and my older sister made me relax and happy!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Minami -

    It sounds like your experience at the school festival was really good! You'll be a good leader next year, I'm sure :-)

    Your score for this diary is 7/10 minus one point because it was late, so 6/10.

    返信削除