2014年10月27日月曜日

Diary - Week 5

EVENT 1 On Tuesday, It was very busy day for me. I must give lesson to other student, so I must prepare a lot of manuscripts. First, I was not able to get information. In addition, I was not able to understand how to give lesson to other students, so I went to my teachers’ study room. Then, I had the teacher tell me. That’s why, thanks to my teacher, I was able to prepare a lot of manuscript. EVENT 2 Last Wednesday, I ate one-pot dish with my friends of club. We are kimchi pan. We made the dish from the beginning. Although we are no good at cooking, we were able to cook well. After that, we went to karaoke, and we enjoyed spending happy time. EVENT 3 On Thursday, I gave lesson to other student in inter-cultural communication class. I was really nervous and worry about my opinion. As the result of the lesson, I was able to give good lesson. Thanks to this lesson, I can get confidence. However, I don’t want to give lesson again. EVENT 4 On Saturday, the day was an athletic meet day! I took part in a relay, but I’m not good at doing sport. That’s why, our team lost other teams. However, I was able to take part in the event pleasantly. I want to take part in athletic meet next year. EVENT 5 On Sunday, I work at new place for the first time. I work in a restaurant in Hikarinomori. I cook a lot of foods in kitchen. I must remember a lot of recipes and how to cook, so I was tired. However, my superiors and colleagues are really kind, so I don’t feel that is hard work. I will continue this job.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Minami -

    Your new job sounds challenging -- I hope you can learn a lot of new skills by working there. By the way, in Event 2 you wrote about eating "kimchi pan". I think you mean "kimchi nabe", right? In English, "nabe" is called "hot pot", so you can write that you enjoyed "kimchi hotpot" with your friends.

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除