2014年10月6日月曜日

Dairy – Week 2


2014/10/05    Dairy – Week 2

EVENT 1
Last Wednesday, I went to a shopping mall to see movie after school. I saw “Hot road”. This movie is romance movie. This is a story of a bad boy and a girl of the transfer student. First, when the girl transfer to a new school, she fell in love. The bad boy did a lot of evil deed at the beginning, but he changed his action after he met the girl. I was beating fast when during the movie. I was able to spend a good time.

EVENT 2
On Thursday, I caught a cold. In the morning I felt dizzy, but I didn’t know that I was catching a cold. At the lunch time, I didn’t have an appetite, so I was not able to eat lunch. After the school, I came back my home quickly, and I took my temperature. My temperature was 38 degrees. My temperature did not feel, so I went to bed without eating dinner. That day was the worst day for me.

EVENT 3
On Friday, I had got over my cold! However, I had sore throat, so I rested quietly in bed. Since I gradually felt better, I went to school in the afternoon. My friends worried me, so I got over my cold perfectly. This day, I thought that friends are very important. In addition, I thought that I have to take my valuable friends.

EVENT 4
Last Saturday, I took part in a parade of KGU. We paraded the street to advertise Takuma festival. Takuma festival is a festival of KGU. We parade a lot of places. For example, we walk Shimotori and Kamitori. We were able to advertise our festival. In addition, I was able to make a lot of new friends.

EVENT5
On Sunday, I went to a hotel to attend a wedding reception. My cousin held a wedding reception there. The wedding reception was very moving party. I ate a lot of beautiful French cuisine. However, French cuisine little didn’t suit my taste, but I could do excellent experience! I want to get married as soon as possible!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi again, Minami -

    Your cousin's wedding reception sounds lovely! However, I hope you will take some time to experience life as a single woman before getting married! You can learn so many things while you are independent -- it will help to make you strong and you will have a better marriage later on :-)

    Your score for this homework is 8/10

    返信削除