2014年10月20日月曜日

Diary - Week 4


EVENT 1

On Tuesday, I read a book. I read “Sleeping Beauty”. This book was written by Kate Knighton. Many years ago, there were a king and queen in a magical castle. They had everything except a baby. They were worried that a baby is not born. Then, one day, the queen met a green frog, and the frog said that the king and the queen are going to have a baby this year. Then, they were blessed with a baby. The king was really pleased, so he planned a feast to celebrate. On the day of the feast, a lot of people came to celebrate birth of baby. However, a devil also came there, and she snatched away the baby. In addition, the devil put a curse on the baby. The baby grew up, and became a princess, but she slept because of the curse. Then, a prince came, and woke the princess up. That’s why, they lived happily.

 

EVENT 2

Last Wednesday, I underwent an interview of part-time job. Since I underwent an interview of part-time job for the first time, so I was really nervous that time. However, I was able to answer some question from employer. If I can work as part-time job in the shop, I will make every effort. I am waiting for the result with a pounding heart!

 

EVENT 3

On Thursday, I was chagrined at an occurrence. I come to my university by train every day. The day, I was ask question how to change trains by foreigners. I was able to understand the meaning, but I wasn’t able to answer at once. However, I managed to tell how to change trains. I felt that I don’t have enough ability of English. I want to study harder than before.

 

EVENT 4

Last Friday, I met my friend, Nanaho. It had been two years since I saw her last. We ate out together, and talked together about a lot of things. We haven’t seen two years, so we have a lot of topics. I seemed to be no end to the talk. We didn’t have time too much to talk together, but we were able to spend great time!!

 

EVENT 5

On Sunday, I went shopping with my mother. We went shopping together after a long time. First, we went to Tsuruya to buy clothes of my mother. Second, we went to PARCO to buy my clothes. I was able to buy favorite clothes. Third, we went to a Japanese restaurant in Tsuruya. However, we aren’t like-minded about food, so we spent a lot of time. Anyway, thanks to my mother, I was able to refresh.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Minami -

    I think it's great you had a chance to use English in the "real world". I hope you can have more opportunities to use English for real communication.

    Your score for this homework is 10/10

    返信削除