2014年10月13日月曜日

Diary - Week 3


2014/10/13

 

EVENT 1

Last Tuesday, since the day was birthday of my friend, we celebrated her birthday. In a lunch break, my friends and I prepared her birthday cake in secret. In addition, we prepared some cracker. When my friend who reach her twentieth year comes, we set off all crackers for her. She looked so surprised, and we were glad to see that. We was able to celebrate her birthday perfectly!

 

EVENT 2

On Wednesday, I saw a movie in a library in KGU. My classes finished early, so I saw Disney movie with my friend. We saw “Tangled”. This is the latest Disney movie. I really like this movie, so I have seen this movie at least five times. This movie makes me very happy. In addition, many words which were said in this movie had encouraged me. Furthermore, I can study English by this movie. I see this movie in English with Japanese subtitles. I was able to understand contents of the movie step by step.

 

EVENT 3

Last Friday, I drove a car for the first time. I got a driver’s license two weeks ago. First, I wasn’t able to drive well, but I gradually drove smoothly. I went to Aso and Hikarinomori. I was able to drive pleasantly. I want to drive again as soon as possible.

 

EVENT 4

On Saturday, it was rainy day, so I read a book. I read “Rich man, Poor man”. This story is about a poor old man who lived in a small village. He received a letter and a money order from his son who lived in London. The old man was poor man, so he was glad about it. The poor old man went to town to cash a money order despite he had to spend a lot of money. However, he didn’t have an Identity Card, so he was not able to cash a money order. In addition, he had money stolen by a photographer. One day, he met a rich man, and the rich man said him to change the money order. However, he was given a little money and he had money stolen again. In this story, I felt the world is really inequality. In addition, I felt that there are many bad people in the world.

 

EVENT 5

On Monday, Typhoon No.19 is heading for Japan, so there was no lecture. The typhoon has strength, so I was not able to leave my house all day. That’s why, I watched some DVD in my house. I watched “Toy Story” series. I watched “Toy Story”, “Toy Story 2” and “Toy Story 3”. I really like animation movie. The most favorite character of Toy Story is Buzz light year because he is very manly and interesting. I enjoyed watching Toy story series in this day.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Minami -

    Wow! So you are a new driver. How did you like driving on the streets by yourself for the first time? I hope you can have good experiences while driving. Be safe!

    The score for this diary homework is 10/10. Good job!

    返信削除