2014年11月20日木曜日

Diary - Week 7

EVENT 1
On Wednesday, I played with circle members as a circle activity. We played tag in Toroku park. It was very cold day, but we were very hot. After that, we went to my friends house, and we made kimch-nabe. We enjoyed talking together.

EVENT 2
Last Thursday, I read an interesting book. The book is BADGER'S PARTING GIFTS . This story was really sad for me. There was a badger who was dependable, reliable and always ready to lend a helping paw. He was very old, so he died soon. All the animals had loved Badger, so all his friends were very sad.  However, Badger had given them each a parting gift to treasure always. Each of the animals had a special memory of Badger.All the animals thank for his parting gift. When I die, I want to leave invisible and special memory for my family and friends.
 
EVENT 3
On Friday, I went to youme-town with nahomi. Nahomi is a KGU's student and my classmate. She is really interesting girl. She makes me happy. Today, I didn't have spirit, but after talking with nahomi, I  felt uplifted. As soon as possible, I want to meet her and talk together.

EVENT 4
Last Saturday, I went for work. I didn't work too much, so I forgot a lot of things. I was angried by manager because I forgot a lot of things. I was really sad. In addition, I was irritated with myself. That's why, I will remember many things, and I want to work quickly as soon as possible.

EVENT 5
On Sunday, there was not a plan, so I slept till late. I woke up at 2:00 p.m. After I woke up, I aired laundry. After that, I went shopping with my mother and sister. We was able to talk enough. It was happy day.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Minami -

    I just checked my records and I see that I gave you a score for this assignment, but for some reason I didn't comment ... anyway, your score for Diary 7 was 7/10, but it was late so you lost one point. The final total was 6/10

    返信削除