2014年12月12日金曜日

Diary - Week 10

Event 1
On Tuesday, I went to town and I had dinner with my friend. We went to a izakaya in Shimotori. I want to eat lunch or dinner with Christie!

Event 2
On Wednesday, I did flower arrangement with circle members. Teacher of flower arrangement tought me how to do flower arrangement, so I was able to do beautifully.

Event 3
Last Thursday, I read an interesting book. I read How the Murray River was made. It was written by Linda Bruce and Elether Bruce. A long time ago, there was Totty who cut some bark from tree. One day, he paddled to the middle of the waterhole. Then, a huge fish appeared in front of Totty. Totty tried to catch the huge fish for many days, but he was not able to catch it. The huge fish made a wide and long river. That's why, Murray river was made.

Event 4 
On Friday, I went for a work. That day, I felt ill, but I have to save money, so I worked. That's why, I was really hard to work. When I will work next, I will get into top shape.

Event 5
On Saturday, I watched a movie in Hikarinomori. I watched Kiseijuu. The movie was really crazy. The movie was incomprehensible under normal circumstances. However, battle between human and beasts was really interested for me. I want to watch a sequel to this movie.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Minami -

    I was interested to read that you tried flower arrangement. Did you follow Japanese style (ikebana) or western style? I don't know anything about flower arrangement...!

    Your score for this diary homework is 5/10 minus 1 point for being late, so 4/10

    返信削除