2014年12月22日月曜日

Diary - Week 12

Event 1
On Tuesday, I made dinner for my family. I cooked pasta and fried chicken because I work as a chef for part-time job. My mother andmy older sister were pleased that, so I was pleased, too. I will cook for my family as soon as possible.

Event 2
Last Wednesday, I watched my favorite Japanese movie. The movie is Koizora. I really like the movie, so I watched the movie at least five times. Koizora was shown in 2007. This movie is love story and this is also sad movie. A girl of the chief character fell in love with a bad boy. The bad boy had a very serious desease. They tried to recover his desease, but he died with leaving her. However, the boy left many memories with the girl. The girl have loved to the boy after he died. I can't watch this movie without tears. 

Event 3
On Thursday , I was late for a first lesson class on Thursday! I was not able to wake up because it was really cold. When I woke up, it snowed in Aso! I was happy with the scene. If snow is piled up, I want to do Yukugassen!

Event 4
Last Friday, I went to Goemon with my friends. Goemon is one of my favorite restaurant in Kumamoto. Goemon is a restaurant which sell many pasta. I like pasta, so I often go to Goemon. In addition, my friend works in Goemon, so I go to see my friend. However, today, I was not able to see my friend.

Event 5
On Sunday, I cooked sukiyaki with my mother at my home. Sukiyaki is popular Japanese food. I like sukiyaki very much. First, I cut Chinese cabbage and onion and some mushroom. Next, I fried beef with soy sauce and sugar. Then, I put vegetables into the pan. That's all! It is easy to cook sukiyaki.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Minami -

    It's nice to hear that you are developing your cooking skills. It is so great to be able to make good food with your own hands -- it's an excellent skill for life!

    The score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除