2015年1月16日金曜日

Diary 13

Event 1
On Monday, I went for part-time job. I had been working for two weeks, so I damaged my health.I have got a fever of 38 degrees. However, I had to work, so I worked in one way or another. I worked during the year-end and new-year holidays and the term were the busiest days, so I was really tired.

Event 2
Last Tuesday, I cleaned my house because New Year is coming soon! I cleaned all rooms of my house with my family. Every rooms were very duty, but after we cleaned, these became beautiful!

Event 3
Last Wednesday, I went for part-time job again. The day was the New Year’s days, so I was so busy. After we worked, I went out to eat with my part-time job members. it was really fun! I want to go out to eat again someday.

Event 4
Last Friday, I went to Aso shrine to make wishes for the coming year. There were a lot of people. Then, I get paper fortune. However, it was suekichi. It means ending blessing. That’s why, I will take care this year.

Event 5
On Sunday, I went for work again. My cold was not yet cured, so I was strong-minded. After part-time job, I went to a hospital. I didn’t have the flu, so I’m so relieved. I will make effort not to have the flu.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Minami -

    Yes! Be sure to take care of your health!!

    The score for this diary homework is 5/10 minus 2 points for being more than 1 week late, so 3/10

    返信削除