2015年1月19日月曜日

Diary 15

Event 1
On Tuesday, I read a book. I read The Magic Porridge Pot. This book was about a magic pot. When a girl chanted a incantation, a lot of porridge flowed from the pot. One day, her mother chanted a incantation, and she ate the porridge. However, the pot had never stopped. The porridge covered down street. That's why, everyone brought spoons and ate the porridge. After I read this book, I wanted to eat porridge.

Event 2
On Wednesday, there was no lesson because it was make-up classes day, so I went shopping and watched movie with my boyfriend. My boyfriend had bought me some clothes and shoes. After that, We watched Baymax. It is Disney animation. The movie made me happy and warm. This movie is about friendship between a robot and a boy. I was impressed the kind robot. After I watched the movie, I was able to become kindly.

Event 3
On Friday, I went to an ophthalmologist clinic because I have eyes ache. I wonder that is because volcanic ashes from Aso mountain. After I went there, I became better and better. Please take care not to take influence from volcanic ashes.

Event 4 
On Saturday, I wantched my favorite TV program. The program is Shaun The Sheep. It is broadcasted on every Saturday in the morning. The story is very funny and Shaun is very clever. In next Summer, movie of Shaun The Sheep will be shown, so I'n looking forward to watching the movie!

Event 5
On Sunday, I went to a library in Aso because library of KGU was not able to use because of center examination. I had stayed there for three hours. I was able to concentrate on. I had not come the library for three years. However, I 'm satisfied with studying.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Minami -

    Thanks for your effort in our Writing IV class!! I hope you have a great spring break. I'll see you on campus at KGU in the new academic year!

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除