2015年1月17日土曜日

Diary 14

Event 1
On Monday, at last, my happy winter vacation finished, and lessons started. However, I had a fever in winter vacation, and I wasn't able to recover it by Monday. That's why, I was not able to take Christie's class on Monday. I'm really sorry.

Event 2
On Tuesday, I have had a fever for two weeks. I was really tired, so I had slept since afternoon. Thanks to that, I recovered the fever! By the way, thanks to the fever, I got thinner! 

Event 3
Last Saturday, I went to nail salon in Kumamoto city. I went to nail salon and did nail for the first time. I did nail for my coming-of-age ceremony. After that, I bought some clothes for class reunion of the junior high school. I enjoyed shopping alone. I like to go shopping alone, so I want to go shopping alone again.

Event 4
On Sunday, today was my coming-of-age ceremony!! I have been looking forward to coming this ceremony! I attended a coming-of-age ceremony in Aso. There were a lot of my old friends, so I was glad too see them. In addition, I was able to take photographs with my friends. I was surprised at changing my friends. Everyone became beautiful and cool. I want to see them again.

Event 5
On Monday, I was a hangover all day because class reunion of the junior high school yesterday. That's why, I was in my house all day. 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Minami -

    It sounds like you enjoyed preparing for your coming-of-age ceremony. Maybe you learned a good lesson about drinking too much after suffering with a hangover??

    The score for this diary homework is 6/10 minus 1 point for being 1 week late, so 5/10

    返信削除