2014年12月15日月曜日

Diary - Week 11

Event 1
Today, I'm going to write about pleasure of recently. I live a full life recently. I have a lot of homework, so it is serious for me. However, my friends makes me happy, and we make efforts each other. That's why, I spend happy school life!

Event 2
On Tuesday, I read Newspaper boy written by John Escott. This story is about a boy who delivered newspapers to people’s houses. The boy’s name was Toby. He wanted to be a detective. One day, when he delivered a newspaper to a house, the house was robbed. Toby and the proprietor were caught by thieves. The proprietor was stolen a large sum of money. Then, Toby said to thieves, “there was an accident.” The thieves who heard the fact tried to avoid the accident. However, the thieves who were tricked by Toby were trapped by police by ambush. Toby was deeply grateful by the proprietor. In this story, I felt that man who has something goal succeed. For example, Toby had a dream of becoming a great detective, so he had just a good idea. However, I thought Toby was a risky boy because he told a lie to two thieves. If his lie was exposed, he might be killed by the thieves. I thought this story tell me about a brave heart.

Event 3
On Wednesday, I studied English for TOEIC and TOEFL.I studied with my friends, so I was able to concentrate enough. in addition, my friends make me to teach English, so I can understand. That's why, I want to study with my friends again.

Event 4
Last Friday, I went for work. The day, store manager was off day, so I enjoyed working with my colleagues. I don't like store manager, but my colleagues are very kind for me. That's why, I will try to continue the part-time job.

Event 5
On Sunday, after I worked as a part-time job, I went out with my family. We went to Kumamoto city to search for my kimono for coming-of-age ceremony on January. However, I was not able to get my favorite things. That't why, we will search sometime soon.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Minami -

    I think it's a good idea to have a study group for TOEIC and TOEFL if you and your friends are good at focusing on studying. If you are all easily distracted and start talking about other topics, then it's not so useful, but if you can focus together, then I think it can really help all of you to improve your skills.

    The score for this diary homework is 8/10

    返信削除