2014年7月28日月曜日

Superdog


           "he thought. "I don't want to be the Dog of the Year, and I'm not Superdog. I'm just me. I'm just a floppy old dog who wants a bit of peace.""

Today, I watched Superdog. This book was written by Roderick Hunt and Alex Brychta.
There was Floppy who was a dog. Floppy lived with a family. The family had three children. They watched the "Dog of the Year Show" on television. The dogs which appeared on television were very clever. Then, children tried to let flappy do some of the things they saw on television. However, floppy was old and he didn't want to do that. A child said "What a bad dog you are, Floppy"
After that, floppy went to sleep. he had a pleasant dream. In the dream, he helped a lot of people. For example, he ran after a thief and caught the thief. People who were in his dream called Floppy "Hero". When floppy woke up, he was get angry by a child. Floppy wanted children to notice his good point. At the end, Floppy ran off. I thought that the children should worry about Floppy. Floppy didn't want to do, so children should stop doing practice of the Dog of the Year course.


poke:つつく
yawn:あくびをする
brilliant:光り輝く、輝く
feed up:うんざりする
creep:ゆっくり歩く、忍び足で歩く
tram:路面電車、市電

258 words
7288/8000

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿