2014年7月21日月曜日

About Europe

I'm going to introduce France. France is located in western Europe. Almost people who live there speak French. France is famous for wine, cheese, French bread and so on. Paris is a capital of France. Paris is called "Paris, the magnificent beautiful". I like French cuisine, so I want to go there and I want to enjoy having meal! I have study French for a year, so I'm able to speak French a little.
France is also famous for sightseeing. For example, the Eiffel Tower is the most popular tourist spot. In addition, a triumphal arch is also popular. There is a street called "Champs Elysees" near the triumphal arch. That place is very beautiful, especially in winter. If I can go to France now, I want to go to Disney Land in Paris. Only France has Disney Land in Europe.
As I have said, France has a lot of good points. However, that place also has bad points. For example, in tourist spot, a lot of tourist are aimed by pickpockets. That is why, we must take care!!

180 words

6726/8000

2 件のコメント:

  1. Almost people who live there speak French.

    http://llcpuk.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/yuta-matsutani-hotondo-almost-most.pdf

    返信削除
  2. I have study French >>
    I have studied French

    返信削除