2014年8月3日日曜日

People who I respect

I’m going to write about three people who I admire or respect.
First, I’m going to write about my mother. I respect her for her effort. When I caught a cold in my childhood, she came home soon from her workshop and sat up all night nursing me. That is why, she is very kind person, so I respect her. I also admire her because once she had said she will does it, she will does it at any cost. In addition, she usually complies with the employees’ requests. She is able to do her work whatever she is given by someone. She is also able to manage the family budget well in spite of not having her husband. She is able to manage to work and keep house at the same time, so I really admire her. Second, I’m going to write about a great person who made a lot of people happy. The man is Walt Disney. He established Disney Land to bring pleasure to the people of around the world. However, he had spent for long time heroically. Although it was very difficult to establish Disney Land, he never gave up for it. That is why, he has a heart of never giving up, so I respect him.
Finally, I’m going to write about a woman. I respect for her than other people. She is very kind and quite considerate person, so I respect her. She has a lot of knowledge and has a great stock of linguistics, but she isn’t boast it not at all. That is why, I admire her. In addition, she serves UNICEF goodwill ambassador. She positively takes actives part in projects, so I think she is terrific woman.


286 words
7574/8000

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿