2014年8月3日日曜日

My faborite food and places


I’m going to write about my favorite places to eat and foods.
First, I’m going to write about my favorite place. My favorite place is restaurant in Aso. The restaurant is near my house. All of the restaurant foods are very healthy, so I like them. The restaurant use ingredients which grew in Aso, so all ingredients are very fresh. The dish I like most is hamburger steak. The dish isn’t used any meats not at all. The hamburger steak is consists of healthy foods such as bean curd and malted rice of salt and so on. This food is low in calories, so I can eat it enough without hesitation about it. The hamburger steak also tastes very good. In addition, the dish has a lot of collagen, so I think the dish is good for skin. I also like an atmosphere of the restaurant. I like the restaurant with a cozy ambience. However, on the other hands, the dish has two faults. First, it costs too much. The hamburger steak is twice as expensive as hamburger steak of family restaurants. That is why, I have my mother pay that price. Next, the hamburger steaks are sold out at once because the dish is the most popular in this restaurant. That is why, I sometimes can’t eat the dish.

Next, I’m going to write about my favorite food. The food which I like most is fried chicken made by my mother. When she seasons with fried chicken, my mother puts in two tablespoonful of mayonnaise to enrich the taste. In addition, she puts in a tablespoonful of honey, too. Then, fried chicken became a full-bodied one. Moreover, my mother cook with all her heart, so I feel the fried chicken is the most delicious food!

296 words
7870/8000

1 件のコメント:

  1. What is the restaurant? I want to try it!

    My favorite place is restaurant in Aso. >>
    My favorite place is a restaurant in Aso.

    返信削除