2014年5月1日木曜日

Typing

Week
Date
(yy.mm.dd)
Topic
Passages Typed
 (5 minutes)
Word Count
A
2014.04.13
The aim of English
This is the first homework of 2nd year Writing . This year I will have to do a lot of homework. I think that is difficult for me, but I will do my best to improve my English ability. In addition, I have aim of this year. I want to study abroad next year, so I must get good TOEFL score in this year. This year I want to learn a lot of things of English. I will study English everyday.
80 words
B
2014.04.16
My holidays
This is my second homework of Writing . I'm going to write about how to spend my holidays. On a fine day, I often go shopping with my friends or alone. I often go to Hikarinomori. There is a lot of shop of clothes. On a rainy day, I usually stay home all the time. I often read magazines, novels and comics. The book which I read recently is ''insensibility power''.
71 words
C
2014.04.16
Spring vacation
Hello! I'm going to write about my spring vacation. I enjoyed spending spring vacation. I work part-tome job most every day during spring vacation, so I could save money. In addition, I went for a lot of trips. For example, I went to Oita with my friends. We stayed at Suginoi hotel. There was a wonderful place. We ate a lot of delicious foods such as beef steak, foie  gras and so on. We had
76 words
D
2014.04.16
My dream
Hello! I'm going to write about my dream. To tell the truth, I don't have definite dream, but I have a lot of dreams. For example, I want to study abroad. I want to get a job using English. I'm also interested in English teacher. I like to teach a lot of things to someone. If I become a teacher, I want to become a kind teacher like Mr.Tomei. In addition, I also want to become a translator because I like to read books.
89 words
E
2014.04.16
My favorite foods
Hello! I' m going to write about foods I like. I have a lot of favorite foods. For example, food I like best is sushi. Sushi is small, so it is easy to eat. Sushi also has all kinds of sushi. For example, shrimp, tuna, ikura and so on. Sushi is Japanese traditional food and is popular not only Japan but also the other country. That's why, I like sushi.
71 words
1
2014.04.17
First classes
Hello! I'm going to write about first classes and new school year. This term I take 13 classes. What is particularly fun is psychology. Teacher of psychology is very kind, so I like him. In addition, I take TOEIC measures lecture. I want to get good TOEIC score, so I take this lecture. I want to get 750 TOEIC score, so I will study English every day.
68 words
2
2014.05.01
Music I like
I'm going to write about music I like. I have some favorite singers. Shimizu Syota is the one of the favorite singer. He is Japanese and he sings alone. I like his singing voice and the words of songs. In addition, I also like Kato Miriya. She is Japanese singer too. Her songs are almost sad songs, but Her songs make me happy. That's why, I like her songs
and her words of songs.
76 words
3
2014.05.01
My hobbies
I'm going to write about my hobbies. I have a lot of hobbies. In particularly, I like to cook sweets. I like to eat sweets, but I also like to cook something. For example, In my free time, I often make cake. I like chocolate cake and cheese cake. I cook something when I was in elementary school. I can refresh by cooking sweets, so I like to cook!
70 words



1729/8000

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿