2014年5月16日金曜日

The Magic gifts


         "At last, the three brothers lived happily together - just as their father had wanted."



I read a book " The Magic gifts". The Magic Gifts is based on an old Korean folk tale. There were a father and three sons. The father was very rich, but he got ill. He wanted his sons to share his fortune equally. Not long after, the father died. Since then, the older brothers became mad for money. However, the youngest boy spent money for poor people. One day, the youngest boy met a monk.he gave the boy an old straw mat, a wooden spoon and a pair of chopsticks. they were magical tools. they made him a rich person. Two older brothers apologized to youngest boy. Then, the brothers spent together happily.
I think that people must not be selfish. We should be gentle for other people. I will be kind for people. If I find person who is in trouble, I will help.



mad:荒れ狂う
monk:修道士
odd:変わった、奇妙な

2433/8000

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿