2014年5月19日月曜日

Food in Kyushu (essay)

Kyushu is one pf Japan's island.Kyushu include Fukuoka, Kumamoto, Saga, Nagasaki, Oita, Miyazaki, Kagoshima and Okinawa.  Each prefectures have a lot of traditional foods.  I'm going to introduce about foods in Kyushu.


The first food is goya-chanpuru. That is traditional food in Okinawa. Goya means bitter gourd. Chanpuru means a condition that is mixed. I like goya-chanpuru so much, but there are a lot of people who dislike goya-chanpuru because goya is very bitter.


The next food I'm going to introduce about castella. Castella means sponge cake. That is from Portugal. Castella is most famous sweet in Nagasaki. I like castella because that is soft and sweet. I buy castella when I go to Nagasaki as a souvenir for friends.


I'm going to introduce about ju-si. Ju-si is a famous food in Okinawa. Ju-si means fried rice. I have eaten that when I went to Okinawa. That is very delicious. Ju-si isn't known by many people without people in Okinawa. If you haven't eaten this, you should eat this food!





The above are just a few of the foods that you can find in Kyushu.  There are a lot of foods more in Kyushu. In addition, there are a lot of foods that people don't know in Kyushu.




2806/8000

1 件のコメント: