2014年4月8日火曜日

The host family letter


Hello! My name is Minami. Nice to meet you! I’m going to introduce myself. I’m nineteen, and my birthday is in March. When I was born, I was a big baby. I like to eat rice, so I want to eat foods with rice sometimes. In addition, on Christmas day, I want to eat turkey because I have never eaten turkey. I want to experience a lot of traditional culture of America. I really like to eat a lot of delicious foods. I also like to go shopping, so please take me to a lot of shop, shoe stores and supermarket in your town. I’m good at cooking. In particular, I often make cakes on the weekend because I can rerfresh by making cakes, so let’s enjoy making cakes and cooking lunch or dinner! I like to go out, so I want to go to various places. In particular, I want to go to Disney Land in America. This is my dream. I want to go there with all the members of your family. I’m looking forward to making a lot of memories with your family! I also like children, so I want to look after your children. I will learn about customs of foreign country and I will stay with your family for 6 weeks this summer. I am a shy and quiet person, so I want your family to speak to me positively. However, I will try to overcome this characteristic while I stay for 6 weeks this summer. I want to do my best while I stay at your home is to communicate with all of your family a lot. When I talk to someone for your family, please talk with me. Finally, I’m not so good at speaking English, but I will be able to speak English fluently. I’m looking forward to seeing our family. See you!!

311 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿