2014年4月14日月曜日

Henry and Mudge and the long weekend


''what a weekend,''said Henry. The king gave him a big lick. ''And what a great king!''


As the title suggests, Henry and Mudge and the Long Weekend is one of the books in the Henry and Mudge series. Henry and Mudge were spending a boring Saturday.However, thanks to Henry's mother, the day became a happy day. All of members of his family start making a castle by cardboard boxes the refrigerator . Of course Mudge joined in. When they finished making castle, henry's father behaved like a knight, and Mudge did like a king. When I finished this book, I wanted to make a big castle with my friends. In addition, I want to behave a queen. I want to read the other Henry and Mudge series books.

turret:小塔
stapler:ホッチキス


128/8000

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿