2013年11月7日木曜日

Journal H


I will introduce about some products to two customers.
I will introduce about two products to a cave man. First, I will introduce to you “Flag Whistle”. I’m going to tell you how to use this. You are a person in the Stone Age, so I think you will strive to catch a mammoth. However, I think it is difficult for you to catch a mammoth. That’s why, you can use this “flag whistle”. When you want to catch a mammoth, please blow the flag whistle. If so, thanks to this whistle, a lot of mammoths will come here. You can catch a lot of mammoths! In other word, you can get foods. Next, I will introduce about “scarf broom”. I’m going tell you about this. If you couldn’t catch mammoths with flag whistle, you can catch mammoths absolutely with scarf broom. “scarf broom” is a tool which can manage a mammoth. If a mammoth rash to you, please raise the broom over your head. Then, you can catch the mammoth.be

Next, I will introduce about two products to an astronaut. First, I will introduce to you “Garbage Scarf”. This tool is a really useful product. “Garbage Scarf” can attract a lot of garbage in space, so space become clearer and clearer. No one else can use the “Garbage Scarf” except astronaut.
I will introduce to you about “Snake Broom”. This product is a tool that you can enjoy playing around space. If you use this broom, you can travel around a lot of planets. In addition, you can land on the moon or Mars if you ride the “Snake broom”. What’s more, snake broom is made of snake, so you can run meander road.

Please buy these products!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿