2013年11月7日木曜日

Journal G


I will tell you about a story about experience I had that was very memorable.
I will write about some embarrassing experiences.
These are stories when I was a junior high school student. When I was an eighth grader, we went to Kyoto and Nara for a school trip. First, we went to Toudaiji at Nara, and we saw the Great Buddha at Nara. That was my first see the sight, so I was very excited. Next we went to Nara Park, and we fed deer on shikasennbei. Sikasennbei is feed for deer. At that time I was bitten by a deer. What’s more, I stepped on feces of deer! I was astonished by the accident, but I didn’t feel pain. My friends couldn’t help laughing at that accident. The accident made me embarrassing. Next morning, we moved to Kyoto. We visited a museum of Japanese history. I was interested in Japanese history, so I could do a valuable experience. After that, we went to Kyoto station because we wanted to move to Uji station. We had a five people group. We took a train. However, the train was heading for Osaka which was opposite direction. It was so unexpected that we got completely flustered. We heard how to return to Kyoto station to a station employee, and changed trains at once. However, after all, we couldn’t enjoy going sightseeing all we wanted to our heart’s content. Now, it is a embarrassing memory for us. In the end of the trip I caught a cold. The final day of a school trip, I was in bed with a cold a whole day. I had an embarrassing experience in the school trip.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿