2014年6月30日月曜日

Rain, Rain, Rain!


                    "No school today. School holiday."


Today I read Rain, Rain, Rain!. This book made me laugh. I felt that the heroine was compassionate.
On Monday, the girl had school and it was rainy. "Oh, no! I'm late for school!" She run out of the house without eating breakfast and saying Good-bye to her mother. She dot on her bike. However, the rain was coming down. She was getting wet and her bike hit the tree. Her bike was broken, so she must go ti school by bus or train. She went to the station, but there were no trains because a big tree lay in front of the train. She couldn't ride on the train. Next, she went to a bus station.v She waited and waited, but there was no bus and what was more the car went into the water. She was very very wet. At last, she got to her school. She saw something on the school gate. It said, "No school today. School holiday." She said, "Oh, no!"
I worry about if she catches a cold now. If her mother said that the day was school holiday, she wouldn't get very wet. I thought that we have to have some time.


Fall off a bike: 自転車から落ちる

4981/8000

1 件のコメント: