2013年5月17日金曜日

Journal A


Journal A

I will write about how to guess the personality and abilities of people who I don’t know very well. I will take the case of my friend.
First, I will write about the shape of her face. The shape of her face is round, so I think she is very intelligent, and I think she prefers to work with her brain instead of her body.
Second, I will write about the sound of her voice. Her voice sounds me high-pitched sounds and her voice carries well. I think people who speak in a shrill voice are cheerful disposition.
Third, I will write about her clothes. She always wears long skirts. In addition, she always dressed in black clothes almost every day. That is why, I think she likes simply clothes rather than flashily clothes.
Fourth, I will write about her handwriting. She is a right-handed person. She writes a round hand and writes with fine strokes. I think people who are right-handed are strong the left side of the brain, so I think she is good at speaking, remembering name of people.
Fifth, I will write about her blood type. Her blood type is A. I think she is a meticulous parson because it is said that people who has blood type A are meticulous in Japan. In addition, people whose blood type is A are expected nervous temperament person.
Finally, I will write about other things of her. She wears black-framed glasses and her eyes droop. In addition, she has dark brown. I think she is a talkative young lady because she always prattles with her friends. When I met her for the first time, I think she is a muscularity girl. That is why, I thought she is good at playing sports.
In this way, I guess the personality and abilities of people who I don’t know very well.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Thank you for all the details you explained about all the things you guessed about your friend. I guess you found out these things were all true? I wonder if you guessed some other things which you found out later weren't true...

    Journal A = 280+ words = 7 APs!!!

    Mr. W.

    返信削除